Tuesday, April 3, 2012

New Review!

I've been keeping my head down, working. Or, sometimes not working. I had a long weekend of no access to the internet when my "old" modem died (since when is 2002/2003 considered old? I know - in the world of technology 10 years is ancient). So, now with a brand new modem, I've been able to reconnect and get back to work. On the writing front, things have been rather dull.

Until today.

Today I found out about a review that is in the March/April 2012 issue of the Small Press Review of Rae's Bar & Bistro! On page four of this issue, under "Soul Food" - Angela Consolo Mankiewicz writes: "Olivier’s work often has a deep strain of sadness, of wounds trying
to heal; there are also romantic leaps of faith and hope tempered by everyday realities..."

Find the link to the complete review on my website here.

Since it is now April, and the official opening of Poetry Month, why not take a look and see if you might not enjoy spending some time at Rae's Bar & Bistro.

1 comment:

Charles Gramlich said...

Congrats on the review! Sounds pretty cool.