Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Man With The Black Worry Beads by George Rumanes

Out now through iUniverse is George Rumanes' novel, The Man With the Black Worry Beads. It's World War II. Greece has been overtaken by the Germans; men, women and children are starving in the streets while soldiers of the Third Reich live on their bounty. In the port of Pireaus, resistance fighters, British and German soldiers and people who will do anything to survive interact to perform their own version of a Greek tragedy. Based on true events. Proofread and copy edited by Rachel V. Olivier, Putt Putt Productions.

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Cool. I've heard the term worry beads many times, growing up Catholic.

Rachel V. Olivier said...

I just saw this. Yeah, I was raised Baptist, so I just thought they were regular beads. Took me a while to figure out it was a rosary.