Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cyber Monday: Deals, specials and stuff!


This is going to be a bit of a link salad. Since Saturday was Small Business Saturday and Monday will be Cyber Monday, I thought I would take some time to include links to authors I know who have books for sale and artists I know who have art for sale, and other people who have cool things to sell, all easily accessed online. And of course that includes links and deals for my stuff as well! ;-)

First off, the list of authors I know who have stories for sale at this time:

C.G. Bauer: Scars on the Face of God
Charles Gramlich: Killing Trail
Gary Inbinder: The Flower to the Painter
Angela Korra'ti: Faerie Blood
Angela Consolo Mankiewicz: http://www.POETACMANK.blogspot.com. Scroll down and on the left you’ll find a list of chapbooks and anthologies.
Will Molinar: The Restless and Torment series.
C.Leigh Purtill: Book I of Fat Girls in L.A.: All About Vee
John B. Rosenman: Alien Dreams
Allene Symons: Nostradamus, Vagabond Prophet
Elizabeth Thurmond: Twelve Princesses of Bel-Air

Arts, crafts and other cool stuff for sale:
Flora's Pond
Off Screen in Hollywood
Angela Ranzoni: Ranzangel on Etsy
David Stine: as i see it
Zareeeeeen!: The Red Camel: Tribal Jewelry and Textiles

I know there's more I'm forgetting, but it's a start. If you're looking for something unique for friends and family for the holidays, I suggest you look above, cuz those are some of the most unique people I know!

And last but not least, don't forget you can find The G.O.D. Factor here; The Holly and the Ivan can be found here; and Rae's Bar & Bistro poetry collection can be found here. And while there's a 25% coupon at Lulu that's good through Dec. 14 (BUYMYBOOK305), for just MONDAY November 28, you can use the Cyber Monday coupon at Lulu (CYBERMONDAY305) to receive 30% off (expires 11/28/11, 11:59 p.m. PST).

So, go save America and shop where it counts!

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Hey, thanks for including Killing Trail. Much appreciated. I'll have to check out some of these other links.

Rachel V. Olivier said...

You bet! Trying to do something, you know.