Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Another Review of "The G.O.D. Factor"

Back in July, I posted about some wonderful reviews I got for “The G.O.D. Factor” from Christina E. Rundle and Charles Gramlich. And then this past week, C. Leigh Purtill posted another great review here. Or, you can follow this link to my website where I have them all listed. This part makes me glow every time I read it: “a little Ray Bradbury, a little Isaac Asimov, a little Robert Heinlein. It all adds up to a really fun story with a main character you want to spend more time with.” *sigh*

The consensus seems to be that I need to write more in Monica’s world about Monica’s life. And I’m not promising anything, but I did put a sentence or two on a blank page yesterday while I was thinking about how I might go about doing that.

In the meantime, I have a few other stories to finish…