Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Blog Contest!

So, I got my copies of Aoife’s Kiss today! Yay! See? Here it is!

Photo 68.jpg

Forgive the distortion. I had to hold it up at an angle to keep the reflection from glaring it out.

Now that I have my copies, I can have a BLOG CONTEST! Yes, that’s right! Just in time for Eostra, Passover, Good Friday and Easter! If you would like a signed issue of this Aoife’s Kiss that has my short story, The Lullabye, in it, then just leave a blog comment. And it looks like a great copy! With titles like AI & the 40 Zombies and Dragon Cuisine, how can you go wrong?

You have until the 18th to leave your comment on my blogetary blog here. Then, I’ll drop your names in a hat, draw one out and the winner gets a copy!


2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

oh ohhh, me first, me first!

Sounds cool. Must be a nice feeling eh?

Rachel V. Olivier said...

LOL! It DOES feel good!