Saturday, October 29, 2011

Just in time for Halloween!




I thought this anthology was coming out in November, but it actually came out at the end of September. How did I miss that?!?!? Anyway, Cover of Darkness, a horror anthology through Sam's Dot Publishing, also has a short story in it that I wrote called "The Man in the Hat." The beginning is based on a true story I read in the paper years ago, still have the article somewhere. But besides my story, there are plenty of other spooky tales and poems. And if you're too impatient to order the hard copy here, you can also order the eBook here.

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Congrats. Good time for it to be released, I'd say.

Rachel V. Olivier said...

You like to write horror. I don't know if you're trying to place anything right now, but you might check them out. SDP publishes this anthology twice a year.