Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I am in The Order of the Hot Potato

Apparently I wrote a story considered controversial enough to be included in Bewildering Stories 3rd Quarter Review in The Order of the Hot Potato. They didn't say why it was controversial, but I'm 17th out of 18, so it's not as controversial as others further up the list, but still in there.

Anyway, so, if you're curious about it, you can see my listing here: http://www.bewilderingstories.com/anthologies/436-447/436-447_antho3.html#hot_potato

Just click on the green link for Family Coat and you can read the story and decide for yourself.

4 comments:

LoveRundle said...

That's pretty awesome! You know you're moving up when people have something to say about your work. :)

Charles Gramlich said...

Well, congrats. I guess!

Rachel V. Olivier said...

Yeah! I guess. It's kinda nice. I think.

Rachel V. Olivier said...

One of my friends on tribe wondered if someone might have not gotten that it as based on selkie mythology, so the seal skin and the dancing around each other while nude might be offensive to them.