Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's HERE! Presenting, "The G.O.D. Factor"!




You've waited all day, and now here it is, "The G.O.D. Factor" out through Sam's Dot Publishing TODAY! You can find it here: http://sdpbookstore.com/storybooks.htm#godfactor . The artwork and cover design is done by Mitchell Bentley, Atomic Fly Studios! Hope you enjoy it and thank you for coming along for the ride. Now, BUY MY BOOK! ;-)

You can hear a portion of the story read here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxOv0iIf9fc

To hear a fun version of the gospel song referenced, click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyU1ISgMcfs

9 comments:

Rachel V. Olivier said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charles Gramlich said...

Just ordered my copy.

Rachel V. Olivier said...

Yay!!!!!!!

Charles Gramlich said...

I got my copy in the mail today, 5-16. I've started reading it and am enjoying so far. I noticed it's not listed on Goodreads. You should put it up there so folks can post reviews there after they're done. I see the Holly and the Ivan is there, but it may be that "I" actually added it to Goodreads. I'm not sure anymore. Anyway, I like to do all my reviews on Goodreads, so you might consider it. A lot of people do visit that site.

Rachel V. Olivier said...

Oh, yay! Another friend of mine got hers yesterday, too (she's in Texas). I hope you enjoy it. Anyway, you know, I've shut down the LiveJournal and I'm going to shut down the MySpace blog, or just leave it there with a message to follow me elsewhere. I know I have a Goodreads account, and a Library Thing account. I think I need to start cultivating those. Thank you so much.

Charles Gramlich said...

I put up a review of "the GOD factor" over on my blog today. Thought I'd let you know.

Rachel V. Olivier said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect. I love your blog. I don't visit it often enough anyway.

RK Sterling said...

Congratulations, Rachel. Just came over here by way of Christina Rundle. :)

Rachel V. Olivier said...

Thank you!