Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Seeking Reviewers!

In a month or two, my scifi novella will be coming out and I wondered if there was anyone out there who would like me to send them a copy for review on their blog. I'm not asking for a good review - because that's not fair and it doesn't help me get better. What I would like is for people who will read the novella and then give the world (or their world anyway) their assessment of my story.

To give you a better idea, it will be a hard copy (not online) and is of the space-ship-exploring-the-galaxy variety. While I didn't write it for kids or Young Adults, I think it probably skews that way.

If you're interested then leave a comment here or send me a PM/email.

4 comments:

LoveRundle said...

I'll do it. I love Sci-fi.

Can't wait to see it. :)

Rachel V. Olivier said...

Cool! I'll put you down for one.

Charles Gramlich said...

You know I will read it, although I can't guarantee it'll be within a couple of weeks of getting a copy. So if you really need a timely review I probably ain't your best bet. I will review it once I read it of course.

Rachel V. Olivier said...

Doesn't need to be timely. Plus, I'd really appreciate your feedback.