Sunday, December 20, 2009

Four Vlogs of Christmas: Week Four - Homemade Rosewater & The Story



















This week I don't have anything left to read that I wrote that's Chrismassy, so instead I read something that was published last year at this time in the Winter Issue of Electric Velocipede. I recommend checking them out when you get a chance.

I also share with you some of goodies I have made for the holidays because I can't seem to get anyone around here to enjoy them with me, so maybe you can enjoy them with me virtually. Because sharing things is more fun than hoarding them for yourself. I think, anyway. Or as Pooh says, "it's much more friendlier with two."

So, hope you have a great time sharing the holiday with others, especially your loved ones.

To see the vlog for Week Three go here.

To see the vlog for Week Two go here.

To see the vlog for Week One go here.

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Very well done. You're reading improved across these four as you got familiar with the process more. Those eatables look pretty good to me.

Rachel V. Olivier said...

Glad to hear I got better! That's good to know.

One day I'll send you and Lana some goodies!