Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Chocolate! Cupcakes! More Chocolate!

cover_september_2008.jpg

The September Issue of Chocolate Zoom is out. Drop by and check it out. It’s full of lovely tastings, such as Chocolate and the Printed Word or Bestsellers That Oughta Be Dipped in Chocolate. Then there’s chocolate as regards to your decorating choices, and chocolate that is healthy for you. If you want to learn about some innovative ways that chocolate is being used in cooking, checkout Hotel Chocolat. And if you want to know about the current craze overtaking the country grab your umbrella cuz It’s Raining Cupcakes!

I want to publically thank Jim (and Lyle) for aiding me in my hunt for cupcakes and taking pictures!

Cross posted all over....

4 comments:

Lenore Appelhans said...

Oh gosh, it's not like I need more chocolate temptations!

Rachel V. Olivier said...

Heh! *evil grin*

Carolyn said...

It is supposed to rain here in Chicago tomorrow. I wish it would rain cupcakes! That would be awesome. It would combine two of my favorite things; frosting and free food.

Rachel V. Olivier said...

I love free food! And frosting!