Friday, November 16, 2007

YEEEHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denver, Colorado, HERE I COME!

Here is a recounting of the good things that have happened today:

1) Care box of cookies and kitty treats from a good friend!
2) Phone card from my mommy!
3) Lunch and margaritas with a really good friend who used to be my boss and is a wonderfully down to earth person to talk to.
Oh, and...
4) My poems will be appearing in the Summer 2008 issue of Electric Velocipede. And where will that most likely be debuted? Why, the World Science Fiction Convention in Denver Colorado in August 2008!

I need to start saving my pennies!


I am crossposting this EVERYWHERE!

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Congrats on the poems. I'm happy for you. That's a great debut site too. Lots of the movers and shakers and talented folks there.

Rachel V. Olivier said...

Thanks! I really need to make it a priority if I'm going to make this a real thing in my life.