Monday, July 14, 2008

Get your RED HOT COPIES!

Just a post to let you know that the issues of The Illuminata (Tyrannosaurus' Press newsletter of all things scifi and fantasy) and Chocolate Zoom (all things chocolate) are out.

You can find The Illuminata here: http://www.tyrannosauruspress.com/Illuminata/archive.html
(Just go to the bottom and click on the July 2008 issue link). Check out my articles on Writers and Their Health or Archetypes and the Villain.

And you can find the new issue of Chocolate Zoom here: http://www.chocolatezoom.com/index.php
Check out my article on Chocolate in Asia.

Crossposted a lot of different places

2 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

Yes, I saw that. Looks like you wrote half the issue. Good work. I haven't read everything yet. I just printed out a copy for myself this morning but then was out all day.

Rachel V. Olivier said...

I haven't had a chance to read it either. I really want to read the article on background. I have a feeling I'm now layering enough into my work.