Monday, December 22, 2008

Time for a Contest!

Yes, time once again for another contest, this time for an autographed copy of the Winter 2008 issue of Electric Velocipede. If you haven’t had a chance to read EV, then here’s a chance to try for a free copy! It’s a great ‘zine with lots of good speculative fiction as well as speculative poetry (and a couple of my own poems, of course).

This contest will carry us into the new year with a due date of January 1, 2009. All you need to do is leave a comment on my Blogetary blog on this specific blog entry by midnight January 1. I will put all entries into a hat or do a random number generator thingy and announce a winner on January 2, 2009!

Hope you enjoy!

ev_cover15_16.jpg

5 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I've actually considered submitting to them. Have looked at their guidelines. But haven't figured out exactly what I'd send. So enter me in the contest. Who hoo.

Rachel V. Olivier said...

They're closed for submissions still until after the New Year, I think. It's an odd mix.

Rachel V. Olivier said...

But yes, entered you are!

Angela Consolo Mankiewicz said...

Count me in for a "chance" -- ACM

laughingwolf said...

me too please, rachel :D

happy new year to you and yours :D